INFORMATION AND CONSENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ART. 13, 23, 26 AND 43 OF ITALIAN DECREE LAW 196/2003
in compliance with art. 13 of Italian Decree n. 196/2003 (hereinafter “T.U.” ) and in reference to personal data acquired by Grimaldi Compagnia di Navigazione SpA, we provide you with the following information:
1. Purposes of data processing
The data you have supplied will be processed for sending of advertising material and commercial information concerning our offers and/or promotions.
2. Processing Procedure
a) Data may be treated by all operations be carried out as per article 4.1 lett. a) T.U. : gathering, registration, organisation, consultation, storing, data processing, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, diffusion, erasing, distribution, interconnection.
b) Data may be treated with or without the help of electronic means or otherwise automated processing devices.
c) The information will be treated by data controller and/or entitled who have been asked to.
3. Conferment of the data
Personal details may be used and treated by third parties and, however, the processing of personal, sensitive and judicial data is strictly necessary for all activities described in point 1.
4. Refusal to consent to the treatment of data
Refusal to provide obligatory data as per point 3 may result in the impossibility to fulfil activities provided in point 1.
5. Extent of data communication
People entitled are entrusted of data processing and may communicate personal details to other entities only for the reasons provided in point 1.
6. Disclosure and dissemination
We undertake not to disseminate personal details.
7. Transfer of data abroad
The data will be transferred in EU Countries and non EU countries for activities described in point 1.
8. Rights of the data provider
Article 7 of the law 196/2003 does confer specific rights for the data provider, namely:
• the right to obtain by the titular entity the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and to know them in intelligible form;
• the right to obtain an indication of: a) the source wherefrom the personal data originated; b) the reasons for and the modality of, related to the data treatment; c) the logic overseeing the possible treatment of data; d) the right to identify the person in charge and all entities to which the data may be divulged in their quality of designated representative for the treatment of data;
• the right to obtain: a) the updating of data, or their modification or, if so preferred, their integration;
• the right to obtain: a) their cancellation, their transformation into anonymous form, or the blockage of data which are treated in violation of the law;
• the right to oppose, in full or in part, the treatment of data for legitimate reasons. These rights are usable by reimbursing the expenses caused by their exercise.
9. Titular entity for data treatment.
The titular holder of data treatment is Grimaldi Compagnia di Navigazione SpA set in Naples, Via Marchese Campodisola 13.
Consent to the treatment of personal data.
I hereby authorize Grimaldi Compagnia di Navigazione SpA to process my personal data (common, sensitive and judicial) in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in art. 13 of Italian Decree n. 196/2003, in order to fulfil the purposes provided in point 1. I acknowledge that my data may also be transfer abroad and collected by third parties.